Hema - The Kimberley
MEMBERS EARN 0.80 RV PASS POINTS
TOP 10 4WD TRIPS EXPLORED BY RON AND VIV MOON
This brand new edition of Hema’s best-selling outdoor guidebook for discovering the Kimberley now features 20 atlas pages in a stunning new cartographic style.
The book features 10 4WD trips, explored and revised by well-known travel writers Ron and Viv Moon.
This edition also now incorporates content from their popular The Kimberley Travel & Adventure Guide. Also included is an introduction to the region, as well as information sections on planning the trip and what to see and do.
- Handy atlas for navigation
- 10 top 4WD trips featured
- Detailed maps throughout
- Maps show fuel locations
- Trip planning tips
- When to go and how to prepare
- Where to stay and best campsites
- Listings of tour operators
- Background reading on the region
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS EDITION:
- All new cartography
- Clear, easy-to-read style
- 188 new maps
- Featuring more detail for popular coastal areas
TOP 10 4WD TRIPS
Each track description offers detailed directions and explanations about you'll find along the way. They also include an inset map displaying distances, campsites, facilities and points of interest. Included is information on distances and the time it should take to complete track.
- Explored by the Hema Map Patrol
- Revised & updated
- From Hema's popular The Kimberley map