Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman® Triton™+ Propane Stove. All it takes to start cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power is to hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner.
- Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Large rugged latch for secure storage and transport
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions Large enough for one 12” and one 10” pans plus room to stow the griddle.
- 3-year limited warranty
|Unit Of Measure