COVID-19 Advice and Guidance
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continuing to evolve rapidly, we want to update you on the steps the KEA Dealer Network is taking to minimise the spread and protect our customers, employees and all our families. In line with advice and recommendations from the Australian Government Department of Health we have implemented the following steps:
Helping with prevention
- We have advised that anyone who demonstrates symptoms of the virus must not come to our dealerships and must call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 for advice.
- Self-isolation enforcements are in place for RV Sales Centre and thl employees who have recently travelled outside Australia.
- We have also introduced steps in all our dealerships to help minimise the risk of infection, including:
- Thorough disinfection of the high-contact surfaces of our demonstration vehicles between guest viewings and interactions (with antibacterial cleaners)
- Additional daily cleaning of our vehicle fleet and facilities
- Providing employees with additional hygiene products, support and advice, including making hand sanitiser available for both guests and employees during and after interactions.
Maintaining current service levels
A pandemic is a time of uncertainty. The KEA Dealer Network is focused on maintaining our high level of service to customers.
To support this commitment, we have added some at-home services for your convenience that include:
- Scheduled at-home test drives. Simply give us a call and we will arrange for a member of our team to come to you with your vehicle of interest.
- Flexible and transparent negotiation of vehicle purchase from the comfort of your own home. If you like a vehicle that you have seen or driven, we can negotiate the perfect deal for you over the phone.
- Free home delivery. Once we have reached an agreement and prepared your new vehicle, one of our team will deliver it straight to your place*
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to be guided by information and directives from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government Department of Health.
If you have any queries, questions or concerns, please contact us to discuss further on (03) 8398 8848.
*Conditions apply based on location of customer